Thursday, February 20, 2014

It has been too long

I am not the best with staying in touch with people. I promised myself that I would contribute to this page for Eddie and I have not been here for over a year. My resolution for 2014 was to take a picture of my kids daily and I have not kept up with that either. So much has happened in the past year and I kinda needed to take some time to filter through it all. Still filtering, but I needed to check in.

It has been very weird trying to adapt to life without Eddie. I feel like he was the glue. I know he was the glue.

I am having the hardest time trying to write anything else. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel! It is good to hear from you, look at me posting a comment many months later. Eddie was definitely a once in a universe kind of being. He will always be the glue though even though he is gone physically from this earth. He is often filtering through the deepest thoughts and worries of my mind and helping me piece things together and keep them together. Eddie is that kind of special that never ends. Sending you love.

    ReplyDelete