Thursday, September 13, 2012

A new quote

I think that when I am having a hard time figuring out what to write about, instead of not posting,I will find a quote that fits my day. Not a ridiculous saying I use when I joke with Seth or the kids, but one that I happen to find that touches my heart. I have been really inspired by those who have really tried to explain life or even those that share little secrets they have learned during their lives. A good saying gets me thinking again and, no matter how bad I am feeling, refocuses me on the positive.

"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy..they are the gardeners who make our souls blossom."
                                                                                                          -Marcel Proust


No comments:

Post a Comment