Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Eddie,

I really miss you. The kids miss you. Seth misses you. I can't go over to mom and dad's because it hurts too much and I keep expecting to see you in your room. I look at your pictures everyday and they make me smile. Thank you for not dying on my birthday and for leaving me two voice mails on my phone. I wish we could have gone to Disneyland and stayed in a hotel so you could have gone swimming. I wish we would have had more trips to In and Out and more drives to the beach. I am sorry I kept playing 70s classic rock when you probably wanted to hear Lady Gaga. Thank you for always being excited to go Trick- or- Treating and for letting the kids ride with you in your wheelchair when they got tired. Thank you for always laughing at my bad jokes and reminding me not to use bad language. Thank you for making me feel loved and important. Thank you for asking for me to visit you. I hope, wherever you are, that you are happy and having fun. Put in a good word for me..maybe a few good words and keep an eye out for us. You are always in our hearts and we talk about you all the time. We love you Eddie!

No comments:

Post a Comment